Monday, April 5, 2010

Scrapbook Page for our great retreat!



This is a fun page layout I did for our scrapbook retreat coming up April 22. I haven't scrapbooked any pages for awhile since I have been busy doing cards and classes, but I enjoyed putting this layout together. I like to leave a lot of room for pictures and made sure that the pictures will be the centerpiece of this page. I am really looking forward to our retreat - we have a lot of fun things planned and the food and treats will be just delish! (Is that a word?) Our retreat is just a couple weeks away and we are scrambling around trying to get ready. This will be the last kit that we post at Patreskapapers.blogspot.com for out guests to purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page layout - love the colors. I'd love if you linked up to my Scrappy Saturdays sometime. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete