Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cards on a rainy day


Here are two cards I designed for Heartland Paper. The first one is a favorite type of card for me. It is a 4"X12" strip that has been scored at 2" and 7 1/2" and folded to create a 3 part fold. There is so much you can do with this shape. I love it and use it often. This is new paper from Imaginisce and I love the bright colors and the bit of glitter that is added. It is so cheerful on such a rainy day as today. Where has all the snow gone? We haven't hardly had any January or February which makes it tough for my son-in-law who started a snow removal business this winter while finishing up college. Oh well, this card would cheer up anyone!

The next card is of course for St. Patrick's Day. A few hearts cut from the Cricut and an expensive stamp from Studio G and an easy card is born. I also used an edge punch which I think fits perfectly for this card. The paper is Best Creations.

This week has been busy with visiting the new grandchild and getting ready for next quarter classes at Heartland. I will post again later today with one of my classes I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment