Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas Cards



I can't believe Christmas is already upon us! In the crafting world, Christmas has passed and we are now working on Valentine's crafts. My mind has been racing thinking about the new year and the classes I need to have ready.

I have been disappointed in the Christmas paper selection this year. The blues and pinks and lime green are all the rage except in my experience dealing with customers all they want are traditional colors. Our homes are generally decorated in traditional colors along with Christmas outfits for pictures. Graphic 45 has used the more traditional colors and this is some paper from their Christmas line. I love the vintage look of the paper. It is easy to use and we can't seem to keep it in stock at the Heartland Paper. On this card I embossed a great red and then used some older Making Memories ribbon and as you notice I used a border punch - Love those Border Punches!!!! The sentiment is stamped. I love Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. your cards are AMAZING teresa!!!! wow! i especially love the vintage christmas ones.

    ReplyDelete