Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birthdays during the holidays



Just a quick picture of the birthday card I made for the store which will be out on Thursday. I used the new Basic Gray line and for the first time used a Basic Gray Doilie which I thought worked really well on this card. I don't love the cupcake paper but it is the cutest that we have right now and it's new, new, new. The Basic Gray Doilies are beautiful but are expensive. This Doilie worked well because it was horizontal not the all over scrolls or flowers which are difficult to use on a card. If you want a card pack held for you give the store a call at 801-294-7172. Off to work - not my normal day but I am filling in for a mom that is on a field trip.

1 comment:

  1. Darling! I have just been in paper heaven lately. When I come to Utah, I want to come to your store. Dorene mentioned that Green Tangerine's selection is nothing compared to your location. I should have a Cricut in the next couple weeks and can't wait to try out some of these card ideas. Dorene mentioned your retreats fill up fast, but I am interested in attending at some point and time. I think they are worth every penny and would love to come.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Ashley Mills

    ReplyDelete