Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Christmas in July (or August)





I have been so delinquent! I am so sorry. I have made a number of changes in my life and I'm still trying to figure it all out!
I quit my job at the beginning of July. I still have to teach a couple of classes which I will finish up in a few weeks. Since I quit, I have been traveling with my husband on his business trips which takes me out of town Sunday night thru Thursday. It has been great fun but I realized I am not getting everything done. When I have been home I have been working on my Christmas Craft Workshop items for the end of September. Here are pictures of 2 of the projects I will be teaching. The first is an "Elf in a Box" and the next is a 3 ft. wood Santa holding a chalkboard. They were both fun to work on. I will try to post the other items tomorrow. The Printers Tray from 7 Gypsies turned out especially cute and vintage all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment