Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Cards















I have been so busy getting ready for the next round of classes that the cards are slower in coming right now. This is a fun, bright birthday card with a great sentiment! Cupcakes are such the rage right now which makes it fun to incorporate them into a card, and who doesn't need birthday cards around!
This other card is also focused on food - ice cream! I just realized I made two food cards - I wonder if I did it subconsciously because I am on a diet right now!! So funny! Oh well, I guess it is better to look at sweets than to eat them! (I am really missing my chocolate!)
My friend Pat and I have also been working on a Christmas Craft Workshop patterned after our Scrapbook Retreats. We are so excited about it and are very busy planning and designing Christmas Crafts for the ladies to do over a 3 day period. It is being held the very end of September (plenty early so if you take home kits you will have time to complete them) and and will be 3 1/2 full days of crafting. I can hardly wait!!!! If you are interested, please visit our blog at Patreskapapers.blogspot.com. We have about 5 spots left!!

1 comment: