Monday, March 22, 2010

Recipe for a Happy Birthday






I am always looking for individual, meaningful birthday gifts for friends and designed this cute little chipboard book using a little poem based on a poem titled "Recipe for a Happy Child". I changed the words to read - 1 full cup of friends
2 full cups of family
3 tbsp of wishes
a dash of candles
sprinkled with laughter
topped with love
I used the Maya Road small box with the 2"X3" chipboard book inside. It was a lot of fun to make and I was able to use the new Cosmo Cricket line. It was great fun to make. I am using this for a kit for our Scrapbook Getaway at a cost of $15. A perfect little gift for that great friend or family member. If you are interested in a kit, email me at thewrightteresa@mac.com.

We do have 3 more spots for our scrapbook retreat taking place Apr. 22-25th. It is located in Eden, Utah with beautiful accommodations and a large clubhouse where we scrapbook. If you are interested please email.

1 comment:

  1. adorable. I just became a follower and look forward to seeing your projects. I found you from Megity. Easter Blessings!

    ReplyDelete