Friday, March 12, 2010

Cheerful Cherries

I love how this card turned out! It is so cheery and it was great fun finding this card shape on one of my cricut cartridges. I have made it for my Make At Home card business. This week has been filled with creating with my greatest of friends from California. We have laughed, stayed up late, viewed all of our favorite BBC's, caught up on each other's lives and eaten chocolate. We normally scrapbook at a beach house overlooking the Northern California coastline, but this year with the economy affecting each of our lives we decided to change our venue to my home. There is nothing as great as true friends. They love you despite your weaknesses.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card. I am always looking for something sweet to put in my daughters lunch back or book bag. She has special needs and when I put something in as a surprise it makes her day. Tracy from Indiana

    ReplyDelete