Monday, November 2, 2009

New Moon Jacob Cards





I finished the 4 pack for those people who love Jacob. Jacob is the werewolf in the Twilight series. Three of the 4 cards are based off of quotes from the New Moon movie. The 4th is just a general Jacob card. In the next week I will be working on the Edward cards and some Christmas cards for an Edward fan. If you know any Twilight lovers, these are the perfect cards to give them for various occasions. If you would like to order any, email me. I will be posting them on my Etsy sight soon, but they will cost more that way.


This first card is based off a line that Bella says to Jacob - "Wait a sec - are you legal?"
This second card is blank inside:



And this third card says: I like my men tall, dark and hairy. They were great fun to make!

It is a beautiful, sunny day here in Utah and living up on the hill I can see the Salt Lake and the valley. It is a beautiful sight. I plan on working on Harvest Blessing kits for the store and making cards, cards, cards!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi from sunny Sacramento! Though I'm not a huge Twilight fan, I love your cards! I especially LOVE the Christmas card - gorgeous! Have a great day at work. - D.

    ReplyDelete