Monday, November 9, 2009

Joyful Greetings


Here is another card I have been thinking about a lot, finally I made it and I feel it turned out really cute. Cardinals seem to be in this Christmas and I particularly liked this paper. The card is plain inside. I am not selling these at the store, so if you would like some please email me and I will let you know the price structure.

I am getting ready to leave for a monthly work meeting and I noticed the weather is starting to change. It has been beautiful for about a week and a half with sun and 65 degree weather. The leaves are absolutely beautiful. I think we are looking at snow later this week - good for my son-in-law who is starting a snow removal business but not so much fun for the rest of us.

This last weekend was busy, we had family from Houston in town to see the BYU modern dance company perform. Of course, the best dancer ever is my niece from Houston and it was great fun watching her perform and I truly think she was the best dancer out there and for a sophomore that is really saying something!!

This weekend we are off to Santa Fe, New Mexico for the BYU football game and we are taking my daughter and her husband with us to visit all the art sites - it is a really strong art hub and my daughter being an artist, it gives her an opportunity to visit.

Well, off to my meeting - have a nice evening.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! The cardinals are a great way of celebrating Christmas and now too 'christmasy'. I love the arrangement of the pins too. Just overall: Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete